For families who are self funding: –
Initial Assessment : – £180
Includes and covers
- Up to 90 minutes face to face
- Liaison with professionals within the the network
- Reading and integration of reports/letters from other professionals where appropriate
- Preparation of formulation of experiences
- With consent of child and family, preparation of GP report (with copies to other key professionals and family)
- Room rental price, cost of training and professional development, cost of ongoing professional supervision
Further sessions: – £120
- Typically 50 – 60 minutes
Attendance at professional meetings and written reports (for family, referrers, or other professionals) are available at a negotiated fee.
Payment is collected at the end of each session.
Regrettably, appointments cancelled at less than 48 hours notice will be charged the full price.
For families visiting me at the Eaves, I am registered with a number of healthcare insurance providers, and can discuss payment via healthcare insurance during our initial telephone consultation.